Those who have successfully pre-ordered the Xbox Series X or have resorted to the Xbox Series S as an alternative will be able to start next-generation gaming with 10 launch titles from November 30th. Microsoft has announced the full list of games optimized for the new Xbox consoles.
In addition to the “real” next-gen titles, which will be released exclusively for the next-gen consoles, fans can fall back on numerous games that have already been published but are optimized for the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. Microsoft calls the system “Smart Delivery” through which games should deliver the best possible performance on the best system in each case. At the start of the Xbox Series X | S, fans can get started with 30 titles, two thirds of which are games that support Smart Delivery.
30 launch titles optimized for Xbox Series X | S
The 30 launch titles include many “old acquaintances”, but also some games that will only come onto the market afterwards. Including games like Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, Watch Dogs: Legion or Yakuza: Like a Dragon. There are also games like Gears: Tactics or Tetris Effect: Connected.
20 of the 30 new titles for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S support Microsoft's Smart Delivery and are automatically updated to their best possible version for the new console. Anyone who has already played games, for example on the Xbox One X, can simply take their game status with them and do not have to restart the game.
"For example, if you have already played Gears Tactics on Xbox One, you will automatically continue your score on Xbox Series X with optimized performance, regardless of when you upgrade to the new Xbox," says Microsoft. In addition to the new titles that have been optimized for Xbox Series X | S, gamers also have numerous backwards compatible titles from four Xbox generations available.
The 30 optimized launch titles for Xbox Series X | S:
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla (Smart Delivery)
- Borderlands 3 (Smart Delivery)
- BrightMemory 1.0
- Royal Cuisine (Smart Delivery)
- Dead by Daylight (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery)
- Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition
- DIRT 5 (Smart Delivery)
- The Falconeer (Smart Delivery)
- Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery)
- Gears 5 (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery)
- Gears Tactics (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery)
- Grounded (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery)
- King Oddball (Smart Delivery)
- Maneater (Smart Delivery)
- Manifold Garden (Smart Delivery)
- NBA 2K21
- Observer: System Redux
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery)
- Planet Coaster (Smart Delivery)
- Sea of Thieves (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery)
- Tetris Effect: Connected (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery)
- The Tourist (Xbox Game Pass + Smart Delivery)
- War Thunder (Smart Delivery)
- Warhammer: Chaosbane Slayer Edition
- Watch Dogs: Legion (Smart Delivery)
- WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship (Smart Delivery)
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon (Smart Delivery)
- Yes, Your Grace (Smart Delivery)
Because the Xbox Series X | S appears on time for the Christmas business and the festive season is ideal for the release of new games, numerous new releases are waiting to be released. The time will come from mid-November, when Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (November 13th), Destiny 2: Beyond Light (November 10th) and, from December 8th, optimized for Xbox Series X | S, will be rolled out.
The horror game is exclusive to Xbox The Medium on the market. In the title from Bloober Team, players immerse themselves in a dual reality world; the release will take place on December 10th. Around a month in advance, one of the most anticipated players of the past few years will come onto the market: Cyberpunk 2077. Because CD Projekt Red has now declared the gold phase, the cyberpunk role-playing game will probably be released on November 19th without any further delays, including this title uses “Smart Delivery”.
|Seagate Storage Expansion Card, 1 TB external SSD, ... *||237,32 EUR||Buy|
Last updated on 26.09.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API