About a month before the release of WWE 2K22, Publisher 2K released another video in which, among other things, the new mode “My GM” is presented. Stephanie McMahon and the Visual Concepts development team reveal info, tips and tricks for the highly anticipated new game mode in WWE 2K22.
- 2K today released the WWE 2K22 'My GM' Trailer and Ringside Report 2, the second in a video series showcasing game elements, gameplay mechanics and more. In the 'My GM' trailer, WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon, who was General Manager of Monday Night Raw and SmackDown herself, gives an overview of the new mode.
More gameplay and cutscenes
In the Ringside Report, Creative Director Lynell Jinks, Art Producer Christina Diem Pham, Design Director Alan Flores, Producer Bryan Fritz and Senior Designer Chris Misenas guide fans through the 'My GM' mode, from a choice of five General Managers - including Stephanie McMahon himself - and four distinctive brands to the final goal of becoming the organizer of WrestleMania and outdoing the competition.
The developers from Visual Concepts share one or the other verbal dig, reveal tips and tricks and show individual ways in which the players can express their own management style.
The Visual Concepts team explains:
- The choice of a general manager and a brand, which affects further gameplay in the form of power-ups and special interactions;
- Assembling a balanced roster, including dedicated Superstars, so that with good budget planning, free agents, rising talent and legends can be signed later;
- Match bookings and show logistics, including choosing different match types, arena locations, production elements and more;
- Power Cards and Commissioner Objectives that provide gameplay boosts and guidance when needed;
- How to run the show, control camera angles and strive for a 5-star match in simulations, games or in spectator mode in booked matches in real time, summarized in a match report that also contains tips for improvement.
The second Ringside Report offers fans an inside look at 'My GM', WWE 2K22's highly anticipated new game mode, including the systems, crucial choices and management mechanics.
|Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Chaotic Great Edition [Playstation 5] *||69,50 EUR||Buy|
Last updated on 6.08.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API