Ubisoft announced today that the Trials Rising Open Beta will take place from February 21st to February 25th on PlayStation 4, the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch and Windows PC.
Early pre-download possible
The pre-download will be available from February 19th. The Open Beta is an invitation to all players to get a taste of the crunching action of Trials Rising ahead of its worldwide release on February 26th.
Trials Rising brings the biggest and most intriguing sequel to the franchise to date, combining the acclaimed classic gameplay with a fresh new look, more competition, even more of the fan-favorite over-the-top action, and new features.
During the Open Beta, drivers have access to a number of special functions and levels as well as a worldwide multiplayer mode. Also included:
- 18 routes from easy to extreme, including four Trials University routes
- Five bikes (Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the entertaining two-player tandem bike)
- The exclusive turbo bike exhaust system for the helium bike that makes it roar like a real motorcycle. All players who unlocked the Trials Turbo Bike item in the game during the Open Beta can keep it once they have purchased the game.
- 25 contracts, the challenger game mode and eight tracks that can be played in online multiplayer.
- The customization editor offers over 2000 stickers
More information about Trials Rising and how to register for the beta is available at: https://www.ubisoft.com/de-de/game/trials-rising/
We publish the latest news from the areas of board and card games, literature and film, toys, video games and events. Send us an email with your press release.