Publisher Dotemu (part of Focus Entertainment Group) and the Tribute Games development team, in partnership with Nickelodeon, today announced that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge has sold over one million copies in just one week. The critically acclaimed cooperative brawler is available for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, as well as part of Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is an action-packed return to the classic TMNT universe as featured in the 1987 cartoon series. The Turtles must stop Shredder's latest plan and face the minions of the famous nemesis in different environments that recreate the most iconic locations and moments of the series. Players, like critics, have been enthralled by the return of Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael and Donatello as they brawl through New York City and beyond in a modernized form with their signature moves.
Modern retro brawl
“TMNT: Shredder's Revenge is the game I've dreamed of playing since I was a kid watching the original cartoon and pouring coins into the TMNT arcade machines,” said Cyrille Imbert, CEO of Dotemu. “We are incredibly grateful to Nickelodeon for the opportunity to honor an era of TMNT that profoundly impacted the lives of everyone at Dotemu. As do our friends at Tribute Games for so masterfully capturing the classic thrill of fighting the Foot Clan in a new experience that feels completely fresh and exciting to play.”
"Tribute Games aims to create the ultimate tribute to a chapter in TMNT history that means the world to us, and it's been wonderful to see the accessible fun of beat 'em ups being embraced by long-time fans and genre aficionados alike. appealed to newcomers alike,” said Tribute Games co-founder Jean-Francois Major. “We're grateful for the support and encouragement we've received from the passionate TMNT community since the announcement of TMNT: Shredder's Revenge, and we look forward to watching players find the Easter Eggs we've hidden throughout the game have while stringing together great combos."
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge features:
- Iconic 80's inspired retro Turtles brawler action on modern platforms.
- Local and online co-op for up to six players, featuring April O'Neil and Casey Jones' TMNT beat 'em up debut.
- Attributes, movements, and animations tailored to each character that reflect their personality and provide a unique advantage in battle.
- Beautiful pixel renderings of iconic locations like Dimension X, Coney Island and more.
- Absolutely awesome OST composed by Tee Lopes, featuring culture icons Ghostface Killah and Raekwon.
- Platform brawler gameplay expertly crafted by the teams behind Streets of Rage 4 and Panzer Paladin.
- Incredibly high replay value through the challenge of mastering all seven characters - and gameplay that makes each new run an intense experience.
Dotemu is a French video game company specializing in modern releases of popular retro games. Our mission is simple: give every gamer access to yesterday's classic video games on today's platforms, including PC, mobile, console and more. Working with the world's most popular and recognized publishers, the Dotemu team has released a number of worldwide top sellers on both PC and console, including Streets of Rage 4, Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap, Windjammers 1 and 2, several Ys series games and more.
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge - [Switch] *||31,91 EUR||Buy|
Last updated on 2.12.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API