Surviving the Aftermath has left Early Access and is now available for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch at a recommended retail price of 29,99 euros. Paradox also announced that they will stay true to their line and add post-launch content to Surviving the Aftermath and release three expansions for the Survival Colony Builder. Those who are ready for further adventures in the post-apocalypse can purchase the Surviving the Aftermath Expansion Pass for 24,99 euros on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Players restore civilization to the end of the world as they build their colony. They explore, trade, develop and expand into a new world full of risk to ensure the survival of their colony. As the fearless leader of the colony, it is up to them to make the difficult decisions necessary to bring their colonists to the next sunrise.
New endgame content
Surviving the Aftermath will be released at the same time as the Endgame content update, which will allow players to uncover the secrets behind the world-devastating event and prepare to survive yet another apocalypse.
“When we brought Surviving the Aftermath into Early Access, we said we would be working with our community on content updates and bringing the game to PlayStation 4. The world has changed drastically since then, but we stayed true to our word and even went beyond our original promises, ”says Lasse Liljedahl, game director for Surviving the Aftermath at Iceflake Studios.
“Surviving the Aftermath had 20 content updates during Early Access, all of which included player feedback. We have expanded our starting platforms with the Nintendo Switch. It's been a huge undertaking in unprecedented times, but as we say in the studio, the end of Early Access is just the beginning. We have plans for more content for Surviving the Aftermath so that you can enjoy the end of the world for years to come! "
The key features of Surviving the Aftermath:
- Establishment and administration of a colony: Players establish and lead a colony of survivors after a world devastating event. You erect more than 130 different buildings and fight for survival in a harsh world full of danger. They have to be prepared for anything, because a natural or environmental disaster can mean the downfall of a poorly equipped settlement.
- Recruiting and managing specialists: There are over 80 unique specialists to choose from. Each with their own skills and motivations to look after the resources of their colony. Players equip their specialists with equipment to defend the colony from attacking bandits and frenzied wild animals.
- Discovery tours in a procedurally generated world: Players send their specialists outside of their colony to a procedurally generated world. There they meet rival colony leaders and trade with resources or fight for survival. Specialists can set up outposts and collect materials to give their colony an advantage.
- Difficult times - difficult decisions: Surviving the post-apocalypse means making impossible choices. The fate of the colony depends on the judgment of the leader. Any decision can affect the colony's well-being and affect its future.
- On the trail of the truth: Specialists will find secrets while exploring the world. Players uncover secrets around the apocalypse and prepare their colony for the worst if such an event should repeat itself.
Surviving the Aftermath first debuted in Early Access in the Epic Games Store and in the Xbox Game Preview during PDX CON in October 2019 and started in Steam Early Access last October. Throughout the Early Access period, Iceflake and Paradox have incorporated player feedback into 20 major content updates, introducing features that expand the world map and colony system, improve combat, and add endgame content that sheds light on the Nexus of the Apocalypse bring.
More information about Surviving the Aftermath, Paradox and Iceflake is available at: www.survivingtheaftermath.com.
The launch trailer for version 1.0:
|Nintendo Switch (OLED model) White + Metroid Dread [Nintendo ... *||367,99 EUR||Buy|
Last updated on 5.10.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API