Paradox Interactive today announced the contents of the fifth Expansion Pass for Stellaris: Console Edition. The first content will be available from May 3, 2022. Starting next week, players can add the Nemesis Expansion for Stellaris: Console Edition and rule their empires through menace, cunning, and diplomacy. That
This can be done through espionage mechanics or through the ability to become a terrible crisis itself, threatening the entire galaxy. In the coming months, the popular Aquatics Species Pack will be available, followed by the Overlord expansion, which will also be coming to consoles some time after the much-anticipated PC version. All three DLCs are offered individually or in a discounted "Expansion Pass" bundle for Xbox and PlayStation.
Stellaris: Nemesis includes new ships
In Nemesis, players determine the fortunes of a destabilized galaxy. The expansion offers the most powerful tools ever available in Stellaris: espionage mechanics, a path to power as a Galactic Guardian to combat endgame crises - or the possibility of the absolute threat becoming the endgame crisis itself.
The Nemesis Expansion includes:
• Become a crisis: Players become the fire that spreads across the galaxy, threatening its very existence. As an empire grows more menacing, it unlocks powerful bonuses to end a hopeless galactic standoff on its own terms. If the rest of the galaxy can't stop it in time, players can unleash enough power to end all existence!
• Galactic Guardians: It's up to players to lobby the Galactic Community to have them named Guardians of the Galaxy, granting them special powers to combat the crisis. Players use these extraordinary skills to keep the galaxy off the brink of destruction and restore order. Once the crisis is over, it's up to the players to give up their power...or keep it and forge a new Galactic Empire.
• Espionage: Knowledge is power; Players use new tools to spy on enemies (or friends). They use envoys to conduct covert operations and counterintelligence behind enemy borders. Lies and deception will throw their enemies off their tracks as they learn their deepest secrets.
• New Ship Set: Nemesis features new ships inspired by some of science fiction's most imposing empires. Whether players ultimately take control of the galaxy or wipe it out, they will look as powerful as they feel.
For more information on Stellaris and the new Expansion Pass, visit: stellaris.com.
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 1.10.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.