The new patch 1.5.4 has been released for the indie hit Stardew Valley. For now, however, only for the PC version of the game. That was quick, is one of the fan reactions to the fixes that the game's creator, Eric Barone, came up with. Only recently, Stardew Valley has been significantly expanded with the main patch 1.5, especially in the endgame area. And: The comprehensive 1.5 update for consoles has now also been submitted for review and approval.
After the major adjustments made with patch 1.5 for Stardew Valley, creator Eric "ConcernedApe" Barone has now submitted some fixes that bring the game to version number 1.5.4. The patch is said to have solved all the problems that have persisted so far, and the developer has also made other small adjustments.
Stardew Valley: Patch 1.5 coming to consoles soon
Even console players will probably not have to wait long for the release of Patch 1.5 for Stardew Valley. As Eric Barone reports in his update note, he has submitted the main patch for review. It is not known when the release will take place - it depends on the processing time for the release. It can be assumed, however, that fans will have to wait a few weeks at most. Patch 1.5 for the console versions of Stardew Valley could therefore appear in late January or early February.
The new patch will then also include Consoleros accessing the Beach Farm as a new farm type, then along with other gameplay settings that also include monster spawn optimizations. The console update also adds local split-screen for co-op play, new game elements and objectives, and new NPC characters to interact with.
New character events will also find their way to the consoles with Patch 1.5 for Stardew Valley. Exciting: There will then also be a new type of quest, new types of furniture and new secrets to be discovered. Stardew Valley is available for Xbox One, PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch and for mobile devices with the iOS and Android operating systems.
The full patch notes for version 1.5.4 for PC (spoiler warning):
The patch notes for the current version 1.5.4 could contain spoilers, so should be treated with the necessary caution:
Patch Notes 1.5.4
- Adjusted the logic for checking for perfection so that it accounts for games where the farm switched to the Joja route partway through a Community Center playthrough.
- Lucky Rings no longer lose their luck bonus overnight.
- Fixed an issue where fishing with multiple rods in your inventory after catching a treasure could cause your character to soft lock when casting from a different rod. This was the cause of the fishing rod softlock next to Willy's house and during the Festival of Ice.
- Pam no longer visits the Island Resort on Sandy's birthday.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when watching an event in multiplayer as the clock hits midnight / 1:00 AM.
- The sound of fiber crops being harvested can no longer be heard if you are in another area.
- The Stardew Valley Fair shop no longer sells multiples of the randomly chosen items. Tea Sapling has also been replaced by Triple Shot Espresso.
- Qi Challenge and Special Order related items are now properly removed from both Marlon's Item Recovery Service, and items requested to be recovered are now removed from the mailbox once the quest expires.
- Fixed an exploit where entering the Skull Caves would immediately unlock all 120 floors on the elevator.
- Fixed a rare instance where a charged Hoe could dislodge a nonempty chest and destroying its contents if it was placed in a specific configuration next to other chests.
- Fixed an issue where the buttons in the Calico Jack and Calico Spin minigames wouldn't respond to controller input if the UI Scale setting didn't match Zoom Level setting.
- Bombing certain floor tiles in the Quarry mine area no longer spawns items.
- You can no longer collect Golden Coconuts from Palm Trees in the Desert.
- You can no longer interact with objects while warping using the Scepter of Return.
- You can no longer place and retrieve certain wallpapers in chests to obtain a Lost Book.
- Trees no longer grow on top of placed furniture items.
- Fixed a minor graphical inconsistency with the quality indicator on procedurally colored objects such as flowers.
- Fixed a formatting issue with Leo's first event in the Korean localization, preventing the event from completing.
- The Special Order board is no longer invisible during summer in the Korean localization.
- Various localization corrections.
Source: stardew valley
|Stardew Valley Collector's Edition - [Xbox One] *||29,90 EUR||Buy|
Last updated on 9.03.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API