Pegasus Spiele and its partners are launching over 22 new products at SPIEL.digital from October 25nd to 70th. In addition to the pure game presentations, the publisher offers a colorful program over the four days of the fair: the playful offers range from Twitch streams to tabletopia rounds to a virtual crime dinner for at home. The focus is on board games such as Eclipse - The Second Galactic Age, Nidavellir, Bonfire, Aeon's End including Aus den Tiefen or Tainted Grail.
Just because the international game days this year will be purely virtual due to the coronavirus pandemic, nobody has to go without information about the autumn novelties from Pegasus Spiele and Co. The publisher is entering the race with over 70 titles from the parlor games and roleplaying segments. In addition, a colorful supporting program has been put together for fans, which can be played or just watched.
Pegasus and partners present autumn novelties
The publishing house Pegasus Spiele not only addresses different types of players with its offer, but also program items on the four days of the fair that go beyond simply watching. The influencing classics à la Twitch-Stream or Let's play are of course represented, but the crime dinner for at home is really special: At the Zoom conference, fans play the deadly dinner event “Red Carpet to Verderben” on the Friday or Saturday of the fair. .
A total of three slots are available for this: Friday from 18 p.m. to 22 p.m., Friday from 20 p.m. to midnight or Saturday from 24 p.m. to 20 p.m. Groups of six to eight people can get tickets reserve until October 20th, a ticket costs 40 euros plus shipping costs for the entire group. Shipping? I agree. The material required for the video crime dinner will be sent to all participants in advance, hence the registration deadline.
The starting point: Each player takes on the role of a prime suspect in a murder case that occurred on the set of a Hollywood feature film in the 50s. However, only one of those present is actually the murderer.
The game consists of three rounds in which events are uncovered and secrets are revealed. The aim is to solve the murder case - or to get away with it as a perpetrator. A group size of at least six is required for participation. However, it is not absolutely necessary to actually turn the crime thriller evening into a dinner. That would be more atmospheric, however. What is needed in any case is a smartphone or laptop with internet access to take part in the Zoom meeting. Pegasus provides instructions on how everything works.
Games, games, games
Those who prefer to play traditionally, if you can call it that at a purely digital trade fair, have the opportunity to try out various games from the Pegasus Spiele portfolio via tabletopia. A total of 18 games are available through Pegasus' game library: Magic to the power of three; Bookworm - Card Game; Watergate; Memorinth; Port Royal; Treelings; My Farm Shop; The cartographer; Nova Luna; Undo - Forbidden Knowledge; Renature; Bad bones; Hansa Teutonica Big Box; Celtic; Detective - First Cases; Kyoto; Bonfire and Bam! The indecently good pun.
The Pegasus platform can also be used to search for players directly via Discord or to open tables for a round of games. A promotional case is also available for the Micro Macro hidden object board game. Nobody has to be afraid of ignorance of the rules. As with the physical fair on site in Essen, numerous game explaners are also in action at the virtual publishing booth.
If you want to find out more about the autumn novelties from Pegasus Spiele and its partners Frosted Games, Hall Games, Edition Spielwiese and Deep Print Games, you can use the Twitch streams or Let's plays, in which some authors talk about their creations themselves.
The publisher is represented at SPIEL.digital with a total of 74 new products, including not only board or card games, but also game comics and role-playing game concepts:
- Kitchen Rush: But with cream, please
- Go slow
- Sagrada: Passion
- ERA - The Middle Ages: Rivers & Streets
- Empires of the North: Japanese Islands
- Snail slalom
- Munchkin Fellings
- Photo fish
- Empires of the North: Roman Banners
- MicroMacro: Crime City
- City of Angels
- Aeon's End: From the depths
- Ghost Adventure
- Aeon's End
- Cannons and doubloons
- Tiny Towns: Fortune
- Valentine's Day
- Tainted grail
- Games comic Noir: Magica Tenebrae
- Langland dominoes
- Shadowrun: Phantoms (Hardcover)
- Point salad
- Hansa Teutonica Big Box
- The cartographer: new discoveries
- Shadowrun: Alter Ratio (novel)
- Munchkin Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Death and Destruction
- Splintermoon - set off on an adventure
- My Farm Shop
- Spy Connection
- Sherlock Holmes - The Young Investigators
- Bad bones
- Talisman Adventures RPG Core Rulebook (Hardcover)
- Shadowrun: Web Storm (Hardcover)
- Aeon's End: The Nameless
- Kitchen rush
- Sagrada: Vita
- The dwarfs big box
- Doodle dungeon
- Shadowrun: Night Master's Heirs (novel)
- Cthulhu: Expeditions (Hardcover)
- Games-comic adventure: Mystery
- Game-comic adventure: Hocus pocus (Hardcover)
- The Magnificent
- 5211 - Azul Edition
- Talisman Adventures RPG Core Rulebook (Hardcover) * Limited Edition *
- Imperial Settlers: Rise of an Empire
- Spirit Island: Rugged Earth
- Sidereal confluence
- Shadowrun: Freedom for Seattle (Softcover)
- Shadowrun: Behind the Curtain (Hardcover)
- Cthulhu: The Cruel Realm Tsan Chan (Hardcover)
- Empires of the North: Barbarian Horde
- Cthulhu: The Weeping of the Woman from the Hills (Softcover)
- Detective: Double bottom
- Cthulhu: Frontier (Hardcover)
- Mary Magica
- Roll Player: Fiends & Familiars
- Magic Maze on Mars
- Timmy in the zoo
- Langland Yatzy
- Undo - summit with no return
- Cthulhu: Halloween (softcover)
- Shadowrun: Drop Shadow (Hardcover)
- Detective: First cases
- Cthulhu: Surrounded by Friends (Softcover)
- Eclipse - The Second Galactic Age
The line-up is quite impressive and shows that players can also provide information about titles that are not yet available in stores but will only appear in the course of the next few months. For example, Eclipse - The Second Galactic Age by Lautepelit, which will be published on December 15, or the reprint of Tainted Grail, which is planned for around March 15, 2021.
|Pegasus Spiele 56300G - Tainted Grail (German edition) *||102,62 EUR||Buy|
Last updated on 3.08.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API