Amazon Prime Gaming and Riot Games announce a partnership that includes exclusive in-game content for Riot's most popular games, esports sponsorship and more. Amazon Prime members receive exclusive in-game offers for League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, Valorant and League of Legends: Wild Rift as well as emotes for esports competitions.
Amazon Prime Gaming and video game developer Riot Games are working together to help Amazon Prime members get even more out of Riot's games. Members can look forward to exclusive in-game content for Riot's most popular games such as League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, Valorant and League of Legends: Wild Rift. Prime Gaming will also sponsor all of Riot's esports games worldwide, including League of Legends, Valorant, and League of Legends: Wild Rift, and will offer free content at numerous events.
Prime Gaming is also offering some surprises for the launch of Riot's TV series Arcane in November. The trend-setting collaboration that runs through 2022 increases the quality and value of the content and takes the offer for Prime Gaming customers to a new level.
Exclusive to Riot titles: From Valorant to Wild Rift
"Riot Games is a fantastic partner that makes our Amazon Prime membership even more attractive," said Larry Plotnick, GM of Prime Gaming. “We've been working with Riot for a long time now, but this collaboration adds value to our customers to ensure that Riot's games get even better with Amazon Prime. We look forward to being able to offer even more content for Prime Gaming members in the coming months. "
"Since we started working with Prime Gaming for League in 2018, we've jointly given away tens of millions of skins, skin splitters and more. Every time we released a new game, Prime Gaming has grown with us to bring in-game content to the players of our new titles, ”said Sylvia Ko, corporate business development lead at Riot Games. "In Prime Gaming we have found a partner who wants to offer gamers like us a better experience, not just through games but through a range of broader entertainment formats that gamers want to engage with, such as Arcane and our e-sports."
As part of the year-round cooperation, Prime Gaming will act as the global sponsor for Riot Games' esports. This includes competitions in League of Legends, Valorant and Wild Rift, but also several LoL e-sports events for the LCS and LEC as well as Valorant Champions Tour competitions in EMEA and North America in 2022. Prime members can register during this year's League of Legends World Championships get the exclusive esports emote called "Happiness Overload", in 2022 three more exclusive emotes are waiting. Viewers will be on fade-ins during LoL e-sports broadcasts and on LoLEsports.com advised when they can get the exclusive emote.
"Our fans are extremely passionate about esports and we're always looking for ways to improve our broadcasts and reward our fan base," said John Needham, Riot Games global head of esports. "I look forward to continuing our long-term partnership with Prime Gaming and improving the viewing experience of Worlds 2021 and the upcoming Valorant and Wild Rift e-sports events."
Prime Gaming will also take part in several international events of the Valorant Champions Tour 2022 and act as a presenting sponsor for agent selection and the “Flawless” moment. In 2022, they will also be seen at Wild Rift international esports events with in-game integrations.
Prime members can secure various offers:
- League of Legends: Starting today, the Prime Gaming capsule contains 650 Riot Points, a skin worth 1350 RP that players do not yet have, five permanent champion shards, 200 Orange Essence, two sets of Eternals from Series 1, as well as a 30-day XP boost and.
- League of Legends esports: Starting today, viewers of the "League of Legends" World Cup can collect a special esports emote. Further exclusive esports emotes will be awarded at international "League of Legends" esports events in 2022.
- League of Legends: Wild Rift: From November 18, Prime members can dust off exclusive content for the mobile game every two weeks for a whole year (a total of 24 times). This includes random balls, emotes, callbacks, skins, and skin poses.
- Valuing: After completing the current series in January 2022, players can get exclusive, improved basic content for Valorant for one year. This includes two weapon skins, two player banners, four lucky charms and four graffiti.
- Legends of Runeterra: After the current series ends in January 2022, Prime members will be able to secure monthly content, including a Prismatic Class 3 Chest and an Epic Card, or a Prismatic Class 3 Chest and three rare wild cards.
|Nintendo Switch (OLED model) White + Metroid Dread [Nintendo ... *||Buy|
Last updated on 27.09.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API