Astragon Entertainment, in collaboration with development studio Aesir Interactive, today releases the realistic simulation Police Simulator: Patrol Officers both digitally and retail for PC and consoles.
Players begin their new career with the Brighton Police Department to maintain law and order on the streets of the US coastal city of Brighton and gain an insight into everyday police work. At the same time as the release, the Urban Terrain Vehicle DLC is also available for EUR 2,99, which contains a stylish patrol car. Players who already purchased or pre-ordered Police Simulator: Patrol Officers in Early Access will receive the DLC for free.
Virtual Police Career
Before starting their first shift, players have a choice of eight different characters to start their police career with. A variety of challenging tasks await players, with difficulty and complexity increasing as cops climb the career ladder. Initially, they hand out speeding tickets on foot, but soon the players receive their first patrol car, are allowed to catch speeders, investigate accidents and locate suspects. Finally, particularly experienced officers can even clear up robberies and arrest drug dealers.
New interactions, vehicles and territories are continuously unlocked as you play, making no shift feel the same. In addition, a game mechanic has been implemented that tracks and evaluates the behavior of the players, whereby bad behavior can quickly lead to dismissal. In addition, Police Simulator: Patrol Officers offers players the opportunity to patrol together in online co-op mode and thus ensure law and order in Brighton.
The game was released in Early Access on Steam back in June 2021 and since then has received a lot of additional content, updates and improvements that the community has been asking for. In the future, players can look forward to more updates that bring new exciting content. At least three more updates are planned on all platforms by mid-2023, but more surprises await even after that.
- Realistic representation of everyday police work to witness
- Brighton is a vibrant city with ever-changing challenges that mean no class is ever the same
- Three different districts and fifteen neighborhoods to explore
- Various tasks of increasing difficulty, from parking tickets to drug searches
- Unlock new patrol vehicles, police equipment and crimes
- Two game modes: simulation and casual
- Together on the patrol in 2-player co-op mode
The PC version of Police Simulator: Patrol Officers is available in retail and digital ($29,99 RRP), as well as the exclusive Steelbook Edition ($34,99 RRP). On PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series S|X, the game is available digitally (39,99 EUR RRP), as a standard retail version (39,99 EUR RRP) and as an exclusive Steelbook Edition (44,99 EUR RRP) available.
|Police Simulator: Patrol Officers Steelbook Edition (Exclusive to... *||34,99 EUR||Buy|
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 25.09.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.