Indie development studio Silvernode Games has announced the comedy noir point-and-click adventure Nine Noir Lives. The game is expected to be released on PC via Steam and GOG on September 7th. A ball of yarn full of mystery awaits in the cat town of Meow Meow Furrington - with lots of point, click and "lick".
Cat lovers and adventure fans step into the able velvet paws of Cuddles Nutterbutter to unravel a hilariously devilish mystery in the hand-painted town of Meow Meow Furrington.
In Nine Noir Lives, players step into the shoes of private investigator Cuddles Nutterbutter, who literally loves to solve crimes. Through poking, talking and licking, Cuddles must face his toughest case yet: a murder that threatens the fragile peace between the meow-powerful Montameuw and Catulet crime families. Players will find dozens of fully voiced characters, beautifully hand-painted scenes, and numerous puzzles that will answer the most important question of all: what does it take to solve this murder?
Cats game by two man team
The story, subject matter and tone of Nine Noir Lives draws inspiration from a variety of influences, from classic film noir to Shakespeare to the offbeat style of writer-director Taika Waititi. Thanks to this extraordinary mix, Silvernode Games manages to create a unique and funny story with serious undertones.
Silvernode Games' two-man team with a deep passion for point-and-click adventures is hard at work developing a love letter to the genre and its protagonists like Grim Fandango and Broken Sword. Nine Noir Lives builds on this, adapting elements from classics of the genre to create an experience that is both familiar and fresh. "Nine Noir Lives is a passion project that we have funded ourselves for years and have completed in our spare time," said William Kruger, Founder of Silvernode Games. "Our goal is to make the kind of game we want to lose ourselves in. We put so much love into our work and we can't wait for players to dive into our feline world in September.”
- Accused of animal cruelty: A charming comedy-noir tale set in the unique town of Meow Meow Furrington, inspired by cats and with fewer cat gags than you might expect.
- A point and lick adventure: Players will discover a whole new dimension to the genre thanks to Cuddle's tongue. First licking then questions!
- More cats = more fun: Players experience the city from two different angles, alternating between Cuddles and his assistant Tabby Marshmellow
- Meowy Voice Acting: Featuring over 100.000 fully voiced dialogues from popular voice actors such as Lucas Gilbertson (Megaman X), Carol-Anne Day (A Hat in Time) and SungWon Cho (Borderlands 3, God of War Ragnarok)
The latest trailer for Nine Noir Lives not only offers a taste of what players can expect from the title, but also gives a glimpse into the feud between Meow Meow Furrington's two most influential crime families:
|Panini NBA 2021-2022 STICKERS sleeves, 50 pieces *||Buy|
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 23.09.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.