What's new in Crusader Kings 3. Players determine the fate of Iberia in the new Flavor Pack for Crusader Kings III. The Fate of Iberia add-on focuses on the battle for Spain and Portugal and is available now.
The country is divided by language, religion and culture - but those who understand the vision see a land of opportunity. What if you could redirect the energy consumed by fighting over cities and titles into unity and coexistence? However, just a vision of it is not enough. It requires a strong hand, a sense of intrigue, and a flair for diplomacy. It's a question that has persisted for generations, a problem that can only be solved with the passage of time. Only the patient and prudent can fate in Fate of Iberia determine.
New content for just under seven euros
Fate of Iberia is the latest flavor pack for Crusader kings iii. Available today, this expansion to Paradox Interactive's award-winning medieval strategy RPG offers players the chance to experience the history of Spain and Portugal in the Middle Ages. A centuries-long struggle makes it necessary to rethink how goals are to be achieved, while a multitude of interested and competing parties struggle to impose their will on the Iberian Peninsula.
Crusader Kings III: Fate of Iberia features include:
• struggle system: All new historical conflict system, fully modifiable and customizable.
• Players decide the fate of Iberia: They choose the path of reconciliation or the path of conquest to unite Spain or agree on a peaceful sharing of the spoils.
• New content: Two new Legacy Paths (Urbane and Roped), new cultural traditions highlighting the particular historical features of the Iberian Peninsula, new friendship interactions and duels over the chessboard.
• New Events: Dynamic historical events, some related to the Battle of Iberia, while others provide more variety for all players.
• New artwork: New character graphics, such as clothing, hair and beard styles reflecting the Iberian cultures of the Middle Ages, as well as new unit designs and a variety of new graphics for backgrounds, events and loadouts.
• contemporary music: additions to the soundtrack of Crusader kings iii.
Fate of Iberia includes a free update for all Crusader Kings III owners, adding new options and features for all players. This update includes a new faction type to challenge rulers, faith leaders that can be shared by different religions, vassal contracts for clans, and of course a new game launch point that highlights interesting Iberian characters for the 867 launch date.
Crusader Kings III: Fate of Iberia is available now for a suggested retail price of €6,99. It is included in the Crusader Kings III Expansion Pass and Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition.
Last updated on 26.01.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API