2K and Marvel Entertainment today announced that Marvel's Midnight Suns will be available in stores starting October 7, 2022.
Developed by Firaxis Games, the studio behind the critically acclaimed Civilization and XCOM franchises, Marvel's Midnight Suns is an all-new tactical RPG set in the darker side of the Marvel Universe. The game will be available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Windows PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. The Nintendo Switch version will be released at a later date. Marvel's Midnight Suns is available for pre-order now.
Discover the dark side
When the demonic Lilith and her unholy horde join forces with the armies of Hydra, Marvel's dark side is called upon. As Hunter, players lead an unlikely team of iconic superheroes and dangerous supernatural warriors to defeat the apocalyptic menace. Can legends like Doctor Strange, Iron Man and Blade settle their differences and stand as a team? To be victorious, players must forge alliances and lead the legendary Midnight Suns into battle as Earth's last line of defense against the underworld.
With a wide range of upgradable characters and abilities, players can create their very own hunter. They alone choose how to banish Lilith's army back to the underworld.
"We're very excited to invite players into the darker, supernatural side of Marvel," said Bill Rosemann, vice president and creative director at Marvel Games. "With Marvel's Midnight Suns, our friends at Firaxis and 2K have created a unique and totally authentic Marvel experience for fans to immerse themselves in beginning October."
As part of today's announcement, 2K released a new gameplay trailer at Summer Games Fest 2022, which shows the Midnight Suns battling Lilith's army. Two new heroes are also revealed - including Spider-Man! But as more heroes join the fight against Lilith, the demon mother gathers a ruthless entourage - corrupted versions of Venom, Sabretooth, Scarlet Witch and even the Hulk!
"Fans have been dying to know what's next for Marvel's Midnight Suns," said Jake Solomon, creative director at Firaxis Games. "We're honored to bring so many new heroes and villains to Marvel fans, and we can't wait to let our tactical fans discover what it's like to fight like a superhero in Marvel's Midnight Suns!"
Marvel's Midnight Suns comes in four editions - Standard Edition, Enhanced Edition, Digital+ Edition and Legendary Edition:
- The Standard Edition will be available for PlayStation 59,99, Xbox One and Windows PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store for €4. It contains the base game.
- The Enhanced Edition will be available for PlayStation 69,99 and Xbox Series X|S for €5. It includes a next-gen console-optimized version of the game and 5 premium cosmetic skins.
- The Digital+ edition will be available for PlayStation 79,99, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Windows PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store for €5. It contains 11 premium cosmetic skins. The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions are also optimized for next-gen consoles.
- The Legendary Edition will be available for PlayStation 99,99, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Windows PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store for €5. It includes 23 premium cosmetic skins, plus access to the one available after game launch Marvel's Midnight Suns Season Pass.
A detailed overview of the individual versions and pre-order bonuses can be found at www.midnightsuns.com.
Marvel's Midnight Suns lets fans:
- Discover Marvel's darker side: Players must face Lilith and her underworld army. Along the way, they experience a deep personal story centered around their own character, Hunter, the first-ever customizable hero in the Marvel Universe. To save Earth, they must face off against corrupted allies and defeat the darkness.
- Leading heroes from across the Marvel Universe: Leading a team of iconic superheroes and supernatural warriors from the Avengers, X-Men, Runaways and more, players fight fire with hellfire. You must resist Lilith's dark power and face off against versions of some of Marvel's most iconic and powerful characters, including Venom, Sabretooth and even the Hulk, who she has corrupted!
- Fight, think and live like a superhero: Legendary studio Firaxis Games has created an in-depth tactical RPG in which players must fight and think strategically like a superhero! You must assemble the perfect team to conquer the battlefield using their skills and attacks. In their mystical secret base, the Abbey, they can also strengthen personal relationships with the team outside of the battlefield.
Marvel's Midnight Suns has not yet received an age rating.
|Samsung QLED 4K The Frame 189 cm (75 inches) (Art Mode, ... *||2.007,87 EUR||Buy|
Last updated on 27.05.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API