Logitech G, a Logitech brand and provider of innovative gaming gear, has announced that the award-winning Logitech G CLOUD gaming handheld will be available in Germany starting May 22nd.
To celebrate the launch in Europe, Logitech G has put together a special package with its partners. This includes up to six months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership with Cloud Gaming, as well as one-month subscriptions to NVIDIA GeForce NOW Priority and Shadow PC. The package is available from May 22 to June 22, 2023 – while supplies last.
"We're excited to finally be able to bring the G CLOUD to Europe by working with leading retailers and partners in the region," said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager at Logitech G Gamers the chance to access hundreds of games. We are happy to be able to make this option available to even more gamers.”
|Logitech G213 Prodigy gaming keyboard, RGB lighting, ... *||44,89 EUR||Buy|
In addition, since the release in the USA, Logitech G has added several functions to the G CLOUD that, according to the manufacturer, the gamer wanted for the handheld:
- Virtual Button Mapping — To play mobile games that don't require a controller using the G CLOUD's built-in controls, gamers can map all physical controls to points on the screen.
- Improved analog stick sensitivity and customization — Thumbstick sensitivity and customization has been optimized for even better control.
- With support for Shadow cloud computing technology1, gamers can turn their G CLOUD handheld into a virtual PC via the Shadow PC app - entirely over the cloud.
- Personalize your game with Dead Zone Customization — Gaming fans can use the freely customizable joysticks and triggers (L2/R2) to perfectly balance their game.
“At Shadow, our goal is to unleash the full potential of technology anywhere, on any device. Enabling this on the Logitech G CLOUD was an obvious and strategically sound decision for us,” said Jérôme Arnac, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer at Shadow. “With Shadow PC, gamers have the opportunity to turn their Logitech G CLOUD handheld into a powerful Windows PC. You can play almost any game, use mods and even use non-gaming applications. We are excited to see how creatively the community will use the G CLOUD.”
Developed in collaboration with Tencent Games, the Logitech G CLOUD Gaming Handheld allows limitless gaming wherever an existing Wi-Fi network is available. Gaming fans also benefit from these key features and benefits:
- Remote Play, Anytime, Anywhere — Gaming fans can stream games from their PC or console via the Xbox app, Steam Link, or another streaming app downloadable from the Google Play Store.
- Full HD — The large 7-inch Full HD 1080p touchscreen boasts a 60Hz refresh rate and a full-screen 16:9 gaming experience.
- Precise game control — Thanks to its pleasant feel, integrated gyro aiming and freely customizable controls, the Logitech G CLOUD can keep up with the best controllers in terms of performance and feedback.
- Long-lasting gaming comfort — With a battery life of more than 12 hours and a weight of only 463 grams, the Logitech G CLOUD is ideal for long gaming sessions.
- Good for the environment — All products in the Logitech G portfolio are certified carbon neutral. To achieve net zero carbon emissions, Logitech has invested in carbon offsetting and removal projects for many years. The product's packaging is made of paper from FSC-certified forests and other controlled sources.
- Extensive Game Support — Players have the ability to access hundreds of Android games through Google Play. They also get access to games like Fortnite, League of Legends, Genshin Impact and many more classics via NVIDIA GeForce NOW2. Games like Minecraft Legends, Forza Horizon 5, Halo Infinite await via Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta)3 and Shadow Cloud Computing technology.
The Logitech G CLOUD gaming handheld will be available May 22 on LogitechG.com and Amazon, with a suggested retail price of $359.
|Logitech G502 HERO high-performance gaming mouse with HERO 25K DPI... *||48,99 EUR||Buy|
Last updated on 25.05.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API