Logitech G, a Logitech brand and innovator of gaming technology and accessories, introduces the new Streamlabs desktop plugin for Loupedeck consoles. The plugin provides direct access to the Streamlabs desktop software via Loupedeck devices, making it easier and more effective to control live streams. Loupedeck develops customizable creative consoles aimed at optimizing the user experience with photo, video, audio, design and live streaming software.
“After acquiring Loupedeck earlier this year, we wanted to make it easier for Streamlabs users to use their software on Loupedeck devices, from setup to everyday use,” said Ujesh Desai, general manager of Logitech G. “ This release brings us closer to our goal of providing a complete ecosystem of hardware and software for creators to focus on what they do best: creating great content.”
Loupedeck plugin as Streamlabs-Controller
The new plugin connects the Streamlabs software with the Loupedeck console, making the entire streaming process much easier. For example, the Loupedeck Live and Loupedeck Live S are ideal for use with Streamlabs thanks to their freely configurable buttons and rotary controls. Precise knobs give you precise control over Streamlabs audio settings, while customizable buttons let you create your own macro actions.
“Live streamers juggle gameplay, audio input, scene changes and chat interactions at the same time, which can be very challenging,” says Vincent Borel, head of PC gaming and creator products at Logitech G. “The new Streamlabs desktop plugin gives the user :inside complete external control over all elements of your live stream and expands Loupedeck’s ever-growing plugin library to make streaming smooth and efficient.”
Loupedeck's Dynamic Mode makes Live and Live S context-sensitive, providing users with custom presets as they switch between programs.
The features of the new plugin for desktop include:
• Easier, more effective management and setup of scenes, scene collections, sources and audio sources that are automatically recognized and organized in Loupedeck software
• Execute Streamlabs commands directly from the Loupedeck console
• Monitoring the status of the stream on the Loupedeck
• Adjust audio settings in real time using the Loupedeck's precise knobs
For live streamers who work with simple setups and perhaps only have one monitor, the Streamlabs plugin makes it easier to access directly from their Loupedeck devices, leaving the monitor free for gameplay and chats.
The Streamlabs desktop plugin is available by default on all new Loupedeck devices and is automatically installed with software update 5.8, which is already available.
In order to further expand the creative possibilities and streaming capabilities of the Loupedeck consoles, Loupedeck offers numerous plugins in its in-house marketplace, including for Microsoft Teams, WinAudio and many more.
|1||Logitech G502 HERO high-performance gaming mouse with HERO 25K DPI... *||32,93 EUR||Buy|
|2||Logitech G PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse with HERO 25K DPI Sensor,... *||58,95 EUR||Buy|
|3||Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED wireless gaming mouse with HERO 25K DPI... *||93,90 EUR||Buy|
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 27.11.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.