The great nations of the East are looking back to better times. Constantinople is no longer the center of a powerful empire. In Cairo, the Mamluks are busy keeping pace with a rising power to the north.
And in the plains and mountains of Persia the Iranian people are divided among many petty kings. In King of Kings, the new immersion pack for Europa Universalis IV, players can reclaim the mantle of empire and lead their nation to new greatness.
Starts November 6th
Starting November 6th, players can join thousands of other hobby emperors in rewriting the history of Persia, the Mamluk Sultanate, the Byzantine Empire, and many other smaller nations.
Paradox Interactive's flagship grand strategy game about the early modern world gets even more historical flavor with King of Kings, a game about the historic non-Ottoman powers between the Eastern Mediterranean and India. With hundreds of new missions and dozens of other changes, King of Kings is a significant addition to Europa Universalis IV, which recently celebrated its tenth anniversary.
Europa Universalis IV: King of Kings contains important updates for:
- Players use the influence of Persian art and culture to captivate neighboring kingdoms.
- More than 70 new national missions.
- Unique selection of missions depending on national religion - Sunni, Shia or Zoroastrian - as well as centers of reformation and other opportunities to spread the faith.
- New national ideas, unique government reforms and unique conditions and agendas.
- Egypt of the Mamluks:
- More than 30 new national missions.
- New diplomatic options such as exporting Egyptian grain and promoting Hajj.
- Unique Mamluk government reforms, mercenary companies and land privileges.
- Possibility of Westernization of Egypt.
- Byzantine Empire:
- More than 60 new national missions
- Unique government reforms and class privileges
- New type of subject – the Pronoia
- Over 50 new Byzantine events and 10 new decisions
There are also changes for:
- Armenia and Georgia: Two Christian kingdoms between emerging empires
- Arabia and Yemen: Competing powers on the Arabian Peninsula guarding Islam's holy sites and trade routes to India.
- Ardabil: An important center of Iranian culture and the original state of modern Persia/Iran.
- Aq Qoyunlu and Qara Qoyunlu: Turkmen Central Powers who resisted Ottoman expansion before the unification of Persia.
Europa Universalis IV: King of Kings will be released on November 6, 2023 and can be pre-ordered now at the recommended retail price of 14,99 euros.
|1||Europa Universalis 3 World Edition - [PC] *||19,95 EUR||Buy|
|2||Possible applications of the computer game "Europa Universalis... *||9,99 EUR||Buy|
|3||Europa Universalis III Chronicles Complete (PC CD) *||14,89 EUR||Buy|
|4||Europa Universalis III - Collector's Edition *||49,95 EUR||Buy|
|5||Europa Universalis II [Play it!] *||52,95 EUR||Buy|
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 30.11.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.