For many fans, a highlight in 2021 is the starting shot of the new top title from Disney's pen "The Book of Boba Fett". The notorious bounty hunter was last seen in the hit TV series “The Mandalorian”. Set in the Star Wars narrative timeline between "Episode VI: Return of the Jedi" and "Episode VII: The Force Awakens". We can't give a fair review of the entire series at this point, but we can tell you in which epoch it takes place. So you can fill the waiting time for a new episode with some Star Wars customer.
Star Wars fans all over the world are enthusiastic, because since this Wednesday the first episode of the series “The Book of Boba Fett”, which is called “The Book of Boba Fett” in the original version, can open in a 38-minute first chapter the Disney Plus streaming platform. The new Star Wars series is about the mostly taciturn, lonely bounty hunter Boba Fett, as the title suggests. If he once had one of the supporting roles in the universe, he is on everyone's lips after he chased Han Solo through the galaxy in an action-packed manner and carbonized it. The story takes place on the desert planet Tatooine, on which the less hospitable Hutts also live. Most readers should be very familiar with Jabba the Hutt at this point. So you associate your role with a well-fed, unfriendly, caterpillar-like being. If you think of Tatooine, the popular Disney + series “The Mandalorian” comes to mind, which attracted many new Star Wars fans thanks to its little hero Grogu alias Baby Yoda.
Timeline: Delve deeper into Boba's story
Especially newcomers to the universe and fans of the first hour wonder in which section of the narrative timeline of the sci-fi epic, first started in 1977, the Boba Fett series takes place. The Star Wars universe now seems to have reached almost immeasurable proportions. But don't worry! In addition to the timeline according to the release date of the stories, which is fun but not always meaningful in its sequence, each cinematic representation can also be assigned to a narrative timeline:
The High Republic | New era of the High Republic. Plays about 200 years before “Star Wars - Episode I”.
- The Acolyte | Series, expected to start in 2023
The Fall of the Jedi
- Star Wars - Episode I.: The Phantom Menace | Movie, 1999
- Star Wars - Episode II: Attack of the Clones | Movie, 2002
- Star Wars: Clone Wars | Animated series, 2003-2005
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars | Animated film, 2008
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars | Animated series, 2008-2014
- Star Wars - Part III: Revenge of the Sith | Movie, 2005
Rule of the empire
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch | Animated series, 2021
- Obi-Wan Kenobi | Series, expected to be in 2022
- Solo: A Star Wars Story | Movie, 2008
- Lando | Series, expected to start in 2023
Age of Rebellion
- Andor | Series, expected to be in 2022
- Star Wars: Rebels | Animated series and short films, 2014-2018
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story | Movie, 2016
- Star Wars - Episode IV: A new hope | Film, 1977
- Star Wars - Episode v: The Empire Strikes Back | Movie, 1980
- Star Wars - Ewoks: Caravan of the Brave | Movie, 1984
- Star Wars - Ewoks: Battle for Endor | Movie, 1985
- Star Wars - Episode VI: Return of the Jedi | Film, 1983
The New Republic
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron | Film, release date unknown
- The Mandalorian | The series has been running since 2019
- The book by Boba Fett | The series has been running since 2021
- Ahsoka | Series, start date unknown
First Order Rise
- Star Wars: Resistance | Animated series, 2018
- Star Wars - Episode vii: The Force Awakens | Film, 2015
- Star Wars - Episode VIII: The Last Jedi | Film, 2017
- Star Wars - Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker | Film, 2019
In the series “The Book of Boba Fett” you see a flashback to the movie “Return of the Jedi”, in which Boba Fett is swallowed up by the Sarlacc pit and survives. Appropriately, the viewers were able to watch the notorious bounty hunter temporarily in the timeline after the Sarlacc events in the Disney Plus series “The Mandalorian”. His seedy sidekick, Fennec Shand, was meanwhile in his role in the Disney + series “Star Wars: The Bad Batch”. Which takes place between the films “Episode III: Revenge of the Sith” and “Episode IV: A New Hope”. Thanks to the location prior to “Episode VII: The Mach Awakens” there are a multitude of popular characters that could appear in the new series “The Book of Boba Fett” (to return). In case you make the trip to Tatooine.
Readers who haven't tuned in to Disney + should definitely add “The Book of Boba Fett” to their to-stream list. Caution! Most of the films and series from the Star Wars timeline can also be found there and provide exciting entertainment during the weekly waiting time for the new Boba episode. In addition, looking at it, with chronological selection, ensures a deeper understanding of the story about the lone bounty hunter in green.
|LEGO 75277 Star Wars Boba Fett helmet, showpiece, building set for ... *||44,99 EUR||Buy|
Last updated on 3.08.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API