Hardware specialist Razer has announced that the new Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless gaming mouse is now available. The wireless model has been specially developed for the e-sports sector and combines Razer's hyperspeed wireless technology with Focus + sensor technology. The gaming mouse costs 159,99 euros as a recommended retail price together with the Razer Mouse Dock.
Razer Family: Hurray, it's a Viper!The Razer family is growing and it's a Viper. Razer designed the lightweight mouse for competitive competition and implemented the in-house optical switches. In the wireless model variant, the mouse weighs just 74 grams and is therefore aimed at professional and demanding PC gamers who value fast performance, a light design, optimized durability and a longer battery life.
The Razer Viper Ultimate is the answer to the needs of competitive gamers who want to compete wirelessly.
Alvin Cheung, senior vice president of Razer's Peripherals Business Unit
The Razer Viper Ultimate features a brand new, innovative sensor, the Razer Focus + Optical sensor. In close cooperation with Pixart, a company in the field of smart sensor solutions, Razer is introducing a new intelligent function in the Viper Ultimate sensor. These include smart tracking, asymmetrical lift-off and motion sync.
With a resolution of 99,6 percent, 20.000 DPI and a speed of 650 inches per second (IPS), the Razer Focus + offers the highest sensor specifications to date (compared to other leading sensors from Pixart).
The features of the Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless:
- HyperSpeed wireless technology, including 2.4 GHz dongle
- Real 20.000 DPI Focus + Optical sensor with 99,6 resolution accuracy
- Up to 650 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- Advanced lift-off / landing distance settings
- Eight programmable buttons
- Razer ™ Optical Mouse Switches for 70 Million Clicks
- Ambidextrous, gaming-grade tactile mouse wheel design
- On-The-Fly sensitivity adjustment (standard: 400/800 / 1.600 / 2.400 / 3.200)
- Hybrid on-board and cloud storage (4 + 1 profiles)
- Compatible with Razer Synapse 3
- Razer Chroma ™ RGB lighting with 16,8 million color options and synchronization options with other devices
- 1,8 m Speedflex cable for charging and use in wired mode
- Compatible with Razer Chroma Charging Dock
- Battery life: Approximately 70 hours (without lighting), depending on individual user behavior
- Approximate dimensions: 117 mm (length) x 71 mm (width) x 38 mm (height)
- Approximate weight: 74g (excluding cable)
- Compatible with Xbox One for standard inputs
The Razer Optical Switches in the Viper Ultimate Wireless Mouse also use non-physical contacts to send electrical signals to the PC. This means that there should no longer be a debounce delay and no wrong key clicks would be triggered.
The ambidextrous design is also practical. In this way, Razer makes the new Viper usable for all gaming fans, regardless of whether they play left- or right-handed. The Razer Viper Ultimate has been tested in competitions by some of the world's best esports athletes. "The wireless speed of the mouse is extremely high, it feels very fluid and there is no difference to a wired version when playing," commented CS: GO legend Epitácio "TACO" de Melo from Team MIBR, who created the wireless prototype in used in tournaments this year. "The extremely precise sensor is perfect for fast games like CS: GO."
[atkp_product id = '8434 ′ template =' secondwide '] [/ atkp_product]
The new gaming mouse can also be adapted to personal preferences: Via Razer Synapse 3, users can define eight programmed keys, assign macros or secondary functions and save all profiles on one of the five slots on the on-board memory of the Viper Ultimate.
The Viper Ultimate is also available as a bundle with the Razer Mouse Dock, which features Razer Chroma ™ RGB with 16,8 million color options and numerous lighting effects. The new standardized docking module was developed for future wireless mice from Razer and has a USB-A input to use the Viper with the included Speedflex cable.
The Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless is over now razer.com as well as commercially available.
We publish the latest news from the areas of board and card games, literature and film, toys, video games and events. Send us an email with your press release.
Attention: We are looking for reinforcements for our editorial team: game testers, news authors, gaming experts, bookworms, film and series fans.Would you like to participate? then > here. < apply.