The next expansion for Hearts of Iron IV has received a release date: the No Step Back add-on should appear on November 23rd. The bitter battles on the Eastern Front acquire new depth and versatility with No Step Back.
With new alternate story paths and game systems, this highly anticipated add-on offers new challenges for fans of Paradox Interactive's best-selling grand strategy wargame. No Step Back will be available from November 23rd at a price of 19,99 euros.
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Colorful!
At the heart of No Step Back is a series of new National Focus Trees that offer players many new ways to visualize the course of World War II in Eastern Europe. Major nations have been completely redesigned to offer unique challenges and original stories.
As usual, this expansion of Hearts of Iron IV will be accompanied by a major update free of charge for all players, which contains new supply and logistics mechanisms as well as numerous improvements in playability.
The features of Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back at a glance:
- New Soviet Nations Priorities: The communist rulers of the Soviet Union must also grapple with a system of government full of suspicion and betrayal, but players can choose whether to support the opposition party against the powerful head of state or even take the reactionary path of a restored monarchy.
- New national emphases in Poland: Players write a new history of Poland, with options to reform the government, consolidate the military rulers or support a pro-Soviet popular uprising.
- New Baltic nations focus: Common alternative history paths for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania as well as separate paths for each country.
- Military Officer Corps: Building a General Staff that draws on the talents and expertise of available officers to benefit from technological and tactical changes.
- Military spirit: Players emphasize certain characteristics of their armed forces, which add general bonuses to certain unit types or even help with the planning of divisions.
- Updates to the supply system: The logistics system has been expanded to include scorched earth tactics, floating harbors and special supply units.
- Tank designer: Players design their own tank troop with modules and set priorities in terms of speed, weapon strength, armor or production costs.
- Railway Guns: The greatest and most prestigious artillery pieces, specially designed for fighting entrenched enemies and fortified positions.
As a special bonus, those who pre-order No Step Back will receive a musical treat - a new arrangement of the Soviet war folk song Katyusha, which was originally composed before the war and named after the famous rocket launchers of the Red Army.
|Nintendo Switch (OLED model) White + Metroid Dread [Nintendo ... *||Buy|
Last updated on 6.08.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API