The next big expansion for Hearts of Iron IV is out today. The No Step Back add-on focuses on the battle for Eastern Europe. There is also a trailer for the start of the add-on, which Paradox Interactive published at the same time as the launch.
The long-awaited Eastern Front expansion for Hearts of Iron IV is out now. The best-selling grand strategy game from Paradox Interactive lets players relive the bitter battles between Berlin and Moscow with new alternative story paths for numerous participating nations. In addition, the add-on brings major changes in army command and updates in the area of supply and the design of units. No Step Back is now available in all major online stores at a price of around 20 euros.
Destiny of the Soviet Union
The heart of No Step Back is the new, very extensive national focus tree for the Soviet Union. It offers players many new possibilities to decide how they want to shape the fate of a country that is fighting for its life. From restoring the Romanov dynasty to establishing a more open democratic system or ruling with the iron hand of the Communist Party, anything is open to them.
The features of Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back at a glance:
- New Soviet Nations Priorities: The communist rulers of the Soviet Union must also grapple with a system of government full of suspicion and betrayal, but players can choose whether to support the opposition party against the powerful head of state or even take the reactionary path of a restored monarchy.
- New national emphases in Poland: Players write a new history of Poland, with options to reform the government, consolidate the military rulers or support a pro-Soviet popular uprising.
- New Baltic nations focus: Common alternative history paths for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania as well as separate paths for each country.
- Military Officer Corps: Building a General Staff that draws on the talents and expertise of available officers to benefit from technological and tactical changes.
- Military spirit: Players emphasize certain characteristics of their armed forces, which add general bonuses to certain unit types or even help with the planning of divisions.
- Updates to the supply system: The logistics system has been expanded to include scorched earth tactics, floating harbors and special supply units.
- Tank designer: Players design their own tank troop with modules and set priorities in terms of speed, weapon strength, armor or production costs.
- Railway Guns: The greatest and most prestigious artillery pieces, specially designed for fighting entrenched enemies and fortified positions.
As usual, this expansion of Hearts of Iron IV will be accompanied by a major update free of charge for all players, which contains new supply and logistics mechanisms as well as numerous improvements in playability.
|Turtle Beach VelocityOne Flight Universal Control System ... *||294,99 EUR||Buy|
Last updated on 4.02.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API