Good Shepherd Entertainment has announced that Hard West 2, the highly anticipated sequel to the hit round-robin tactics Hard West, is coming to PC on August 4th via Steam & GOG, priced at $24,99.
Developed by Ice Code Games, Hard West 2 takes place in a classic western setting with a supernatural touch, in which legends abound about a legendary ghost train and the hoard of gold it was transporting.
Hard West 2: Bestselling Author and Popular Voices
The new trailer focuses on some of the human and supernatural enemies you will face in the game. Among them the Shadow Blackheart, whose curses you have to be on guard for, as well as the poisonous sputum of the Demon Hellspawn, which can use it to hit whole groups.
The game's sprawling, character-driven story, co-written by Origins Award winner and New York Times bestselling author Matt Forbeck (Deadlands), is augmented by the voices of Kevin Conroy (Batman: The Animated Series), Darien Sills-Evans (Days Gone, League of Legends) and Adam Gifford (The Colony, Batman: Hush) come to life. Added to this is the soundtrack by BAFTA Award winner Jason Graves (Dead Space, Tomb Raider).
- Conquering the Dark Frontier: When world-class con artist Gin Carter ambushes a legendary "ghost train" in search of gold, he discovers it is being haunted by the devil himself! Now Gin must lead a group of strange outlaws to save his soul in a land ruled by darkness. Players explore the frozen wastes and lawless frontier towns of the Wild West in a desperate battle against the living and undead.
- The Bravado System: Killing opponents activates the new Bravado state and refills spent action points. Whether from cover, on the offensive or with stylish combo kills in a row - whoever eliminates everyone and everything gets through the Wild West particularly well.
- Shootouts in motion: Hard West 2's turn-based combat takes place in dynamically changing environments and keeps the brain as busy as the trigger. From horseback chases to thrilling train robberies, unleash your western fantasy as you push your strategy to the limit.
- Strengthen the ties: With mysterious playing cards you can improve the poker hands of the gang members. Upgrade with guns, explosives, or just ammo and whiskey to keep everyone in tip-top shape.
- Unnatural Leader: Players are in charge of a growing troop of armed outlaws, witches and other mysterious beings. Only those who make the right decisions earn more loyalty points and can acquire new skills for those closest to them. Making a bad choice, on the other hand, tests your commitment to the whole cause.
- The Good, the Bad, and the Undead: Wild West folk tales and the occult meet in a character-driven story expertly voiced by voice actors Kevin Conroy (Batman: The Animated Series), Darien Sills-Evans (Days Gone) and Adam Gifford (The Colony). The music is by BAFTA Award winner Jason Graves (Dead Space) and the story is co-written by Origins Award winner and New York Times bestseller Matt Forbeck (Deadlands).
Last updated on 20.08.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API