A new flavor pack for Crusader Kings III will be released later this spring: Fate of Iberia adds a new system and more regional features. Crusader Kings III: Fate of Iberia will be included for current Crusader Kings III Expansion Pass owners and Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition owners.
Competing crowns, rival religions, and competing cultures. Spain and Portugal in the Middle Ages were fertile ground for intrigue and conquest, diplomacy and compromise. Ambitions collided, fueling centuries of dramatic history. In Crusader Kings III: Fate of Iberia, players will be able to experience this drama in a whole new way. From May 31st, you can experience these great adventures for yourself.
Flavor Pack for Grand Strategy
This Flavor Pack, for Paradox Interactive's critically acclaimed grand strategy role-playing game, introduces Struggles, a new system that emphasizes the unique historical circumstances that characterized medieval centers of conflict. In Fate of Iberia, players gain new tools to deal with the region's unique situation, where rival claims and personal grudges take center stage amidst the vibrant cultural mosaic of medieval Spain.
Crusader Kings III: Fate of Iberia features include:
- Struggle system: All new historical conflict system, fully modifiable and customizable.
- Players decide the fate of Iberia: They choose the path of reconciliation or the path of conquest to unite Spain or agree on a peaceful sharing of the spoils.
- New content: Two new Legacy Paths (Urbane and Roped), new cultural traditions highlighting the particular historical characteristics of the Iberian Peninsula, new friendship interactions and duels over the chessboard.
- New events: Dynamic historical events, some related to the Battle of Iberia, while others add variety for all players.
- New artwork: New character graphics such as clothing, hair and beard styles reflecting the Iberian cultures of the Middle Ages, as well as new unit designs and a variety of new graphics for backgrounds, events and loadouts.
- New music: Additions to the Crusader Kings III soundtrack.
As usual, Fate of Iberia will include a free update for all Crusader Kings III owners, adding new options and features for all players. This update includes a new faction type to challenge rulers. Also, there are now religious leaders that can be shared by different religions, vassal contracts for clans, and of course a new game launch point that highlights interesting Iberian characters for the 867 launch date.
Crusader Kings III: Fate of Iberia will be released on May 31, 2022 at a suggested retail price of €6,99. It will be included for current Crusader Kings III Expansion Pass owners and Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition owners.
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 3.10.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.