Ulisses games and developer Owned by Gravity today released the latest The Black Eye work and the first in-house video game from the makers of DSA. Forgotten Fables: Wolves on the Westwind is out today for PC on Steam and Gamesplanet for $17,99 and for iPhone and iPad on the Apple App Store for $7,99. DSA
Wolves on the Westwind is set in the world of the most successful German-language role-playing game, The Black Eye, and impresses with a captivating story and beautifully drawn graphics. Players take on the role of either veteran warrior Alrik or young sorceress Nedime, unsuspecting heroes traversing the frozen landscapes of Thorwal to find and defeat a sinister menace. On board the Thorwalian predatory ship Wolfsfang, players travel through the realm, forging alliances with the unusual crew or making enemies with them.
On to Adventures
Choices are at the heart of Wolves on the Westwind. Each decision can lead the heroes down a different path, attract new companions, change the story, and unlock multiple endings. The RPG-Elements of the game make it even more exciting: cast spells, perform maneuvers while keeping an eye on health and mana or focus at all times. Each attack must be chosen carefully, because you may need your strength later for a more powerful enemy.
features of Forgotten Fables: Wolves on the West Wind
- Visual novel in Aventuria, the legendary fantasy world from the role-playing classic "The Dark Eye"
- Around 15 hours of playing time, divided into different narrative chapters
- Choice of two main characters with different abilities and backstories
- Players can discover over 30 characters and different scenarios depending on the choices they make
- Replayable, branching storyline with multiple alternate endings and side quests dependent on player choices
- RPG-light gameplay with magic spells, unique maneuvers, astral and life points
- Great soundtrack and illustrations that guarantee immersion in the epic world of the Black Eye
In addition to the digital standard version, the Forgotten Fables: Wolves on the Westwind Deluxe Edition is now available in the Ulisses F-Shop. This deluxe edition consists of the 132-page art book The Art and World of Wolves on the Westwind and the imprinted Steam key for the visual novel Forgotten Fables: Wolves on the Westwind and a specially mixed soundtrack.
Here you not only get an epic adventure at the side of proud warriors from the rough Thorwal, but also get a closer look at the creation of the illustrations of the visual novel and also offers a variety of background information about the country and its people. As a result, the artbook is not only a wonderful extension of the digital visual novel, but also offers newcomers and those familiar with The Dark Eye creative opportunities to tie in with the story with their own adventures and delve even deeper into the world of Aventuria.
|DSA5 Rules (Paperback): 5th Edition (The Dark Eye –... *||24,95 EUR||Buy|
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 29.09.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.