The Japanese magazine Famitsu recently published which
Nintendo Switch games are the best-selling in Japan. And the list published by Famitsu has a few surprises in store.
The biggest surprise in the list published by Famitsu is likely to be that neither Mario Kart 8 Deluxe nor The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild are the front runners, but the third-person shooter Splatoon 2, directly followed by Super Smash Bros. Ultimate .
Also interesting is the fact that the sandbox game Minecraft can be found in ninth place, while 1-2-Switch, among other things, did not make it into the top 10.
- Splatoon 2 - 2.980.986
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - 2.885.281
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 2.185.049
- Super Mario Odyssey - 1.940.587
- Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! / Let's Go, Eevee! - 1.425.935
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 1.244.404
- Super Mario Party - 950.068
- Kirby Star Allies - 695.303
- Minecraft - 651.275
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - 465.742
- 1-2 switch - 449.437
- Arms - 425.881
- Mario Tennis Aces - 400.018
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun! - 306.250
- Pokken Tournament DX - 301.429
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - 254.017
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 - 249.889
- Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 1 - 240.926
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 227.296
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - 221.234
Was that how you expected the placements?
Write us in the comments or visit us on social media.
We publish the latest news from the areas of board and card games, literature and film, toys, video games and events. Send us an email with your press release.