Paradox Interactive today announced the release of the first major expansion to consoles for the award-winning medieval grand strategy role-playing game, Crusader Kings III. Crusader Kings III: Royal Court will be available on May 17, 2023 for the Xbox Series X|S and Playstation 5 consoles.
What would a king or queen be without a throne room? All of history's great rulers have had a place to receive guests and show their glory.
Road to WrestleMania with tickets
Console players will soon be in Crusader kings iii have the opportunity to manage their courts and build the most prestigious dynasty in history. Aspiring rulers and emperors will be able to amass artifacts and establish new types of nations in one of the most profound blends of politics, intrigue, and rich character-driven storytelling available in strategy games.
The features of Crusader Kings III: Royal Court at a glance:
- throne room: Available for kings and emperors, the visual representation of the royal court will reflect the combined majestic power and prestige of a dynasty.
- hold court: Players interact with vassals and courtiers as they come to them with their problems and seek royal judgment.
- pomp: Players increase the quality of life at their court with extravagant facilities and quality food to impress their rivals and attract higher-value guests.
- Inspired people: Talented artists, craftsmen and thinkers can work on new projects and enrich the farm with treasures and artifacts.
- Inventory system: Players collect special weapons, armor, and insignia to equip characters and improve abilities and skills.
- Hybrid cultures: Players bring together the best of a multicultural world and create new ways of life, specifically adapted to their population and geography.
- Cultural Deviation: Rulers are breaking away from their traditional culture and adopting something new that better suits their ambitions.
Crusader Kings III: Royal Court will be available on May 17, 2023 for Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. Pricing information is available in the respective console stores.
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 6.12.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.