The weakening Abbasid Caliphate is fighting to retain the eastern core of its empire. Contested inheritances, cultural disharmony and adverse circumstances undermine one of the greatest empires of the Middle Ages. In Crusader Kings III: Legacy of Persia, which will be released on November 9th, players must navigate the challenging world of medieval Iran.
Inspired by the historical anarchy in Samarra, uses Legacy of Persia the wrestling system to create a new setting and new rules for the Iranian Interlude - a conflict that tests personal, cultural and religious loyalties. Players can create their own new dynasty in this cradle of empires and end Arab rule over Persia, or lead the Caliphate through the crisis and strengthen the power of Baghdad.
Crusader Kings III: Legacy of Persia features include:
- The Iranian interlude: The Abbasid Caliphate is in decline and Iran's strong-willed rulers seek independence and a new future for the region. Will players forge a new empire, conquer the weakening caliphate for their own benefit, or ensure that a resurgent caliphate brings order to the region?
- More historical flair: New decisions, interactions and buildings for rulers in the Persian region, as well as special content that emphasizes the importance of tribal leadership and protecting the border regions.
- Changes in Iranian Culture: New Iranian traditions include innovative court scholars, unique warlords, and powerful new structures that create wealth from barren land.
- New graphics and music: The Persian characters get new clothes, the Persian buildings get a new design, and the interface can get a more “Persian” look in this Flavor Pack. There are also eight new pieces of music, some of which fit the events and others which set the right mood.
Crusader Kings III: Legacy of Persia will be available on November 09th, 2023. It is the final part of the Crusader Kings III Chapter II Pass, which also includes the Tours & Tournaments expansion and the Wards & Wardens Event Pack. Chapter II offers a 27% discount compared to purchasing the individual parts.
The release of Hearts of Iron VI: Arms Against Tyranny will be accompanied by a major free update available to all Hearts of Iron IV players. Arms Against Tyranny is available now at a recommended retail price of 19,99 euros.
|1||Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord (Playstation 4) *||29,75 EUR||Buy|
|2||Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus (PC) *||19,99 EUR||Buy|
|3||Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars (Playstation 4) *||10,40 EUR||Buy|
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 30.11.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.