The departure date is now set – on May 11, 2023, players can enjoy the luxury (and danger) of medieval travel in Crusader Kings III: Tours and Tournaments. You can start packing the royal luggage, getting the carriage and (not to mention) gathering your entourage, because a king travels in style.
Rulers visit their vassals, travel to a grand wedding abroad, or sign up for tournament lists—all potential sources of intrigue or advancement.
Tours and Tournaments
In Tours and Tournaments, the player character can change the course of history through significant ventures. Whether players become champions of the arena in a tournament, impress their vassals with an extravagant royal wedding, or personally tour their realm on a grand tour, all of these activities can have world-changing consequences. Not to mention the dangers of leaving an ambitious Regent at home to rule in the player's place while they travel the world.
features of Crusader Kings III: Tours and Tournaments are among other:
- Big Tournaments: Players stage magnificent displays of weaponry that attract local nobles and traveling knights. You choose the events, set the goal and use these tournaments to improve social status or military skills.
- Large tours: A tour of the realm can be used to take stock of the vassals. You can express your goodwill or extort higher taxes.
- Large wedding celebrations: With gold saved, the true meaning of marriage, namely politics, can be brought into focus. In-laws are honored, the vassals are taken care of and their own power is demonstrated.
- Travel system: Players must plan the routes to these great activities, choosing between civilized lands and a direct route, through dark forests and over dangerous mountains where you can lose everything. One can ease the path by choosing a large entourage that emphasizes importance, or travel light and get down to business quickly.
- Knightly Awards: Players can honor their best knights with special titles and awards. This leads to bonuses for the knights and their armies.
- New armor designs: New historical armor designs from across the centuries have been incorporated into the new tournament and award systems.
- New western clothing: The new elements for clothing design shows how fashion in Western Europe changed and developed from the Carolingian period to the end of the Middle Ages.
Crusader Kings III: Tours and Tournaments will be available on May 11th, 2023 at the suggested retail price of 29,99 euros and along with a major free update for Crusader kings iii appear for all players.
players can Tours and Tournaments pre-order now or, if you prefer, that Chapter II for Crusader kings iii buy a bundle of upcoming game content at an unbeatable price.
This new content chapter includes:
- Crusader Kings III: Tours and Tournaments: Players take part in grand adventures and activities. They travel across their realm to see their vassals face to face. Hold large tournaments to show off their wealth or military prowess. Impress their friends and rivals with grand royal weddings. But no matter what they do, they must be on the lookout for intrigue, because nothing better than a celebration to disguise evil intentions.
- Wards and Wardens: New events in this pack add depth and interaction to the challenges of raising and educating children. Whether they are parents, educators, or guardians, the personalities of children and adults can clash when wayward or determined children defy the knowledge of their superiors. However, strong leadership can lead to a lifelong bond across generations.
- Legacy of Persia: This upcoming expansion for Crusader Kings III lets players relive the dramatic struggle for survival and empire in the lands between the Euphrates and Indus. With a special focus on the culture and history of medieval Persia, Legacy of Persia introduces new systems for clan rulers and explores the Islamic and Zoroastrian religions prevalent in the region at the time.
- Elegance of the Empire: With this clothing pack, exclusive to owners of Chapter II for Crusader kings iii is available, players can dress their Central European characters in the finest showpieces. Inspired by the historical insignia of the 11th century rulers, Emperor Henry II and Empress Cunigunde of the Holy Roman Empire, this pack not only includes new robes and dresses, but also historically appropriate crowns and other insignia.
The Chapter II The package can be ordered immediately at a recommended retail price of EUR 34,99.
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 6.12.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.