At the western end of the Mediterranean, across a narrow strait into North Africa, lies the Iberian Peninsula, a wealthy and populous country that has been a battlefield since ancient times.
Your fate in the medieval world now rests in the hands of the players, as modern Spain and Portugal are divided into numerous Christian and Muslim empires, each seeking to tip the balance of power in their favor. In this new expansion, launching November 14th for the console versions of Crusader Kings III, players will determine the fate of Iberia.
Fate of Iberia introduces the wrestling system to Paradox's popular medieval strategy RPG. New rules and bonuses apply to participants in a historic battle as the wrestling progresses through phases of opportunity and challenge. Over the centuries, players must adapt their strategies and plan new avenues of attack as rival powers in Iberia attempt to unify the peninsula under one ruler and one religion. Players who prefer peaceful strategies can negotiate a compromise that leaves the rich lands alone but divides them among smaller rulers. This shows how ambitious the players are.
Crusader Kings III: Fate of Iberia features include:
- Wrestling System: All-new historical conflict system, fully modifiable and customizable.
- Players decide the fate of Iberia: they choose the path of reconciliation or the path of conquest to unite Spain or agree on a peaceful division of the loot.
- New Content: Two new legacy paths (Urbans and Ropes), new cultural traditions highlighting the distinctive historical features of the Iberian Peninsula, new friendship interactions and duels across the chessboard.
- New Events: Dynamic historical events, some related to the battle for Iberia while others provide more variety for all players.
- New Artwork: New character graphics such as clothing, hair and beard styles reflecting medieval Iberian cultures, as well as new unit designs and a variety of new graphics for backgrounds, events and loadouts.
- New Music: Additions to the Crusader Kings III soundtrack.
Crusader Kings III: Fate of Iberia will be available on November 14, 2023 for Xbox Series X|S and Playstation 5 consoles. Pricing information is available in the respective console stores.
|1||Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord (PC) (64-bit) *||31,50 EUR||Buy|
|2||Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition | Windows & Xbox - Download... *||19,99 EUR||Buy|
|3||KOSMOS 680428 Anno 1800, the board game for the popular PC game, ... *||41,99 EUR||Buy|
|4||Electronic Arts Command & Conquer (Ultimate Collection) *||21,95 EUR||Buy|
|5||Repos Production | UNBOX NOW | 7 Wonders Duel | Basic game |... *||22,85 EUR||Buy|
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 30.11.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.