Ubisoft, in collaboration with Konami Digital Entertainment, released the latest epic crossovers starring the characters Simon Belmont and Alucard. These are available now for 300 Mammoth Coins in the in-game shop.
The launch of Brawlhalla-vania also kicks off the latest crossover event, featuring Dracula's Castle map for FFA play, Reverse Dracula's Castle map for 1v1 play, four new avatars, and a Vampire Bat sidekick. All items will still be purchasable and playable after the event ends. The same goes for the game mode and maps, which will also remain playable after the event ends.
Crossover at Brawlhalla
Simon An epic crossover for Jhala, Belmont is a well-known 17th-century vampire hunter who is often cited as the most famous vampire hunter of all time. He belongs to the Belmont clan and is the heir to the infamous vampire killer whip. Simon Belmont uses his Morgenstern sword and a battle axe.
His signature attacks include:
- Sword Signatures
- Side Signature Move - After engulfing his weapon in fire, Simon leaps forward with a powerful fiery attack.
- Signature Neutral Move – Simon throws some holy water into the sky and then smacks it with his morning star. This causes an explosion that sends enemies into the air.
- Down Signature Move - After briefly buffing himself with some Fire, Simon unleashes a quick, violent swing of his Morningstar to smash opponents away.
- Ax Signatures
- Side Signature Move – Simon is led across the Dead River by the Ferryman and slashes at opponents with his battle axe.
- Signature Neutral Move – Simon swings his axe, leaps up and unleashes a devastating attack with his Vampiric Killer Whip.
- Downward Signature Move – Simon spins in circles, sweeping his opponents away with a deep, repeated swing of his axe.
Alucard, an epic crossover for Ezio, is the son of Dracula, the most legendary vampire of all time. The name Alucard, the reverse of Dracula's name, shows how he opposes his father's evil beliefs. He is a skilled swordsman who uses dark magic to quell his father's wrath. Alucard uses his familiar spirit orb and iconic sword. His signature attacks include:
- Orb Signatures
- Side Signature Move – Alucard turns his Familiar Ghost into a ball of fire that he hurls at his enemies. He then strikes with his claws.
- Signature Neutral Move – Using his Familiar Spirit, Alucard encloses his opponents in a coffin before throwing them into the night.
- Down Signature Move - Alucard jumps up and assumes his bat shape. After a short flight, he swoops down to attack and transform back.
- Sword Signatures
- Side Signature Move – A quick swipe with his sword results in a second swing with his celestial sword. Alucard then unleashes his bat wings and knocks his enemies away.
- Normal Signature Move – After quickly ascending into the skies, Alucard slashes enemies first with his skyscissor and then with his own sword.
- Down Signature Move – Alucard wraps himself in his cloak, then grabs his opponent and throws them to the ground. This stuns him and makes him vulnerable to further attacks.
Developed by Blue Mammoth, Brawlhalla is a free-to-play platform fighting game that now has over 80 million players. It takes players into a battle for glory in the halls of Valhalla. You can choose from over 50 unique characters and compete against others online and locally in solo or co-op mode.
Brawlhalla supports cross-platform play between Xbox One X, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation4 and PlayStation 5, PC, iOS and Android devices. Players can play and customize all online matchmaking activities together.
|Brawlhalla (Product Key Card without data carrier) *||Buy|
Last updated on 4.02.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API