Pugstorm and Fireshine Games (formerly Sold Out Games) today released the mining sandbox adventure Core Keeper on Steam Early Access. The game normally costs 12,99 euros.
After a successful showing at last month's Steam Next Fest, where over 130.000 players downloaded and played the Core Keeper demo, the Early Access release brings major new features including fishing, railroads, automation, electricity, new enemies , items, weapons, a new nature biome, three new bosses and more.
Accept demo score
Players who own the Steam Next Fest demo can simply continue their adventure seamlessly by purchasing the Early Access version and taking ownership of their world, character, items and progression straight away, while new players can experience everything for the first time . Players who purchase the Early Access version in the first week after release will receive an additional 10 percent discount.
Core Keeper is a mining sandbox adventure for one to eight players set in an ancient cave full of creatures, resources, and trinkets. In the game, relics and resources must be mined to build your own base, craft new gear, and survive. There are also huge monsters to fight, mysteries to unravel, crops to harvest, new recipes to cook and a procedurally generated underground world to be explored to unravel the mystery of the ancient core.
- 1-8 Player Sandbox – To survive, players can team up with up to seven others to fight, farm, and cook together.
- Mining Resources - Players will explore a vast underground cave with endless resources. You mine various materials, discover hidden crystals, fossils and other treasures and fight for survival in a procedurally generated, underground world.
- Crafting & Building - To delve deeper into the cave, you can build your own base in the game, customize your explorer, and craft new items, armor, and equipment.
- Grow Crops - Players plant seeds and tend the nascent crops to grow food, or combine ingredients in the Cooking Pot to discover tasty new recipes with powerful buffs.
- Exploring an Ancient World - Explore living biomes, defeat giant monsters, and power the Core to unlock the mysteries of an ancient world.
There will be further updates with important new features and content during the course of the Early Access phase.
“After a year and a half of hard work, we are excited to release Core Keeper to Steam Early Access today. The community response to the Steam Next Fest demo has been incredible and we're excited for this important next chapter," said Sven Thole, CEO & Animator at Pugstorm. "We welcome new and returning players to the world of Core Keeper and will be listening closely to community feedback throughout Early Access as we continue to add exciting new content and features."
"Core Keeper has already had an amazing response from players around the world with last month's demo, and we're thrilled to bring the game into Early Access today," added Vincent Coates, Product Manager at Fireshine Games. “One cannot say enough about the effort Pugstorm puts in to ensure this is the game the community wants. We are very excited that today's release will allow players to explore the underground world."
Core Keeper is available now available in Steam Early Access. The game normally costs 12,99 euros.
|Logitech G29 Driving Force Gaming Racing Wheel, Dual Motor... *||229,00 EUR||Buy|
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 1.10.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.