It's that time again, and Nintendo is starting the blockbuster sale with one
Selection of fantastic games for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS at a special price.
Easter is coming soon and to mark this holiday the Nintendo eShop Blockbuster Sale is starting. Many games there are 60% cheaper than usual and there should be something for everyone Nintendo Switch Lover. Some high-profile ones are represented Nintendo Switch Games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (€48.99), Super Mario Odyssey (€39.99), Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (€39.99), Diablo III (€39.99).
The list of discounted Switch games also includes
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (€ 34,79)
- Octopath Traveler (€ 39,99)
- The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim (€ 29,99)
- Dark Souls: Remastered (€ 27,99)
- Doom for (€ 29,99)
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus for (39,99 €)
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (19.99 €)
- Arms (€ 39,99)
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection (€ 34,99)
3DS and 2DS offers
But users of the Nintendo 3DS and 2DS series will also get their money's worth with the Easter offers. The offer includes Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (€ 29,99), Super Smash Bros. for 3DS (€ 29,99) and New Super Mario Bros. 2 (€ 29,99).
The Easter sale starts today, April 11, 2019 until April 25 (at 23:59 p.m.) so there is more than enough time to strike 😉