It's that time again, and Nintendo is starting the blockbuster sale with one
Selection of fantastic games for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS at a special price.
Easter is approaching soon and the Nintendo eShop Blockbuster Sale starts on the occasion of these holidays. Many games there are 60% cheaper than usual and there should be something for every Nintendo Switch lover. Some top-class Nintendo Switch games are represented, such as The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (48.99 €), Super Mario Odyssey (39.99 €), Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (39.99 €), Diablo III (39.99 €).
The list of discounted Switch games also includes
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (€ 34,79)
- Octopath Traveler (€ 39,99)
- The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim (€ 29,99)
- Dark Souls: Remastered (€ 27,99)
- Doom for (€ 29,99)
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus for (39,99 €)
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (19.99 €)
- Arms (€ 39,99)
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection (€ 34,99)
You can find more deals for Nintendo Switch on the Nintendo website.
3DS and 2DS offers
But users of the Nintendo 3DS and 2DS series will also get their money's worth with the Easter offers. The offer includes Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (€ 29,99), Super Smash Bros. for 3DS (€ 29,99) and New Super Mario Bros. 2 (€ 29,99).
The Easter sale starts today, April 11, 2019 until April 25 (at 23:59 p.m.) so there is more than enough time to strike 😉