Paradox Interactive has announced details for future content for Age of Wonders 4, the latest installment in Triumph Studios' iconic fantasy strategy game series. Age of Wonders 4 will be released on May 2nd, 2023 for PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S and will also be available in a Premium Edition for all platforms.
This Premium Edition offers players additional cosmetic options as well as the Expansion Pass, which includes two upcoming content packs and two future expansions, at a bundled discount. A new story trailer released today shows the return of the fearsome Wizard Kings, and sets the stage for the upcoming launch.
|Battlefield 2042 PS5 *||25,76 EUR||Buy|
Age of Wonders 4 invites players to rule a fantasy realm in their own style, in a mix of strategy, role-playing and turn-based combat. Mighty wizard-kings have returned to the world to rule as gods among mortals.
Players must rise to challenge this dominion, using spell books to unleash arcane destruction, evolve their armies, and gain new abilities and manifestations. For the first time in the franchise, they can create their own factions and leave their mark on countless worlds with every choice they make.
With the Age of Wonders 4 Expansion Pass, players will receive the following content:
- Archmage Outfit: The wizards of Magehaven dress to impress and to represent the greatness of their personalities and ambitions. This outfit pack unlocks a new set of clothing that can be worn as an overall outfit or in any combination with other in-game items. Archmage's attire will be released to coincide with the launch of Age of Wonders 4 be available to all Premium Edition players.
- Age of Wonders 4: Dragon Dawn: Players seize the power of the ancient dragon lords in the Age of Wonders 4: Dragon Dawn Content Pack. From their dragon thrones, they create empires inhabited by reptilian minions, using draconic magic to turn their people into hybrid dragons. This content pack will include a new dragon ruler type, reptilian form, and new spell books and will be released in Q3 2023.
- Age of Wonders 4: Empires and Ashes: The mortal empires rise again after the devastation of the sorcerer-kings. In the extension Age of Wonders 4: Empires and Ashes players fuse magic and steel to create devastating war machines to drive the Godir back into the Astral Sea. Scheduled for release in Q4 2023, this full expansion will include a new culture, new spellbooks, new empire building options, and a new story realm.
- Age of Wonders 4: Primal Fury: players tame in Age of Wonders 4: Primal Fury Content pack the spirits of nature. They create species using new animal forms and a primeval culture, with new books that tap into the hidden forces of nature and the Fey realms. Your environment may contain new types of wildlife, creatures, and plentiful resources. Primal Fury will be available in the first quarter of 2024.
- Age of Wonders 4: Eldritch Realms: The extension Age of Wonders 4: Eldritch Realms opens portals to realms of arcane wonder and unspeakable terror. New forces threaten the rule of the Godir of Magehaven. With new strange monsters, new race forms, magical realms and locations, this full expansion will bring a new dimension to the game in Q2 2024.
Additionally, Age of Wonders 4 Standard and Premium Edition pre-orders will receive an additional ruler and armor set: Aric Rex, a Tigran High King, and his elegant lion plate armor, imperial cloak, and Athlan crown. Age of Wonders 4 is available to pre-order today at a suggested retail price of $49,99 for the Standard Edition and $89,99 for the Premium Edition.
Last updated on 7.03.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API