Paradox Interactive gab heute die Veröffentlichung von Across the Obelisk in Zusammenarbeit mit Dreamsite Games als Teil der neuen Publishing-Initiative „Paradox Arc“ innerhalb des Unternehmens bekannt. Across the Obelisk, ein Deck-Building-RPG mit kooperativem Spiel und Rogue-Lite-Features, ist ab sofort für alle PC-Plattformen zu einem reduzierten Einführungspreis von 14,99 Euro (UVP) erhältlich.
The game is the first title to be published through Paradox Arc, an initiative by Paradox that aims to bring highly replayable games from small developers to a global audience. More titles will be announced and released in the near future.
Across the Obelisk: Out of Early Access
Across the Obelisk is a dynamic deck-building RPG from Dreamsite Games in which players assemble a party of diverse characters and engage in tactical card-based combat. They must find a unique path through a world that changes depending on their choices. Playable alone or with up to three friends, Across the Obelisk offers a different experience with each playthrough thanks to branching world paths, highly customizable heroes, hundreds of different maps with variable upgrades, and much more. The game also offers a unique multiplayer experience where each player controls a different hero and contributes to group decisions throughout the story.
After a year in Early Access on Steam Across the Obelisk has grown steadily throughout its development, adding new game modes, heroes, maps and game systems. Today's version 1.0 release includes a major content update, including:
- Four new heroes, bringing the total number of playable characters to 16
- A new adventure mode map with new events, enemies and bosses
- New items and pets
- Rebalancing and improvements to the Obelisk challenge mode, the perks system, and all existing maps and items
- contemporary music
- Chinese and Spanish localization
The Paradox Arc publishing initiative is a new program within Paradox Interactive that aims to highlight unique designs and compelling games from small development teams, leveraging the publishing expertise Paradox has built up over nearly 20 years of experience. "Our goal with Paradox Arc is to surprise players with games they may not have known they had to play," said Sebastian Forsstrom, Head of Paradox Arc.
“We publish the kind of games that suddenly pop up on the most played games list. I can say from my own experience that Across the Obelisk fits that mold perfectly and I don't think we could have asked for a better game for our premiere. I look forward to sharing more Paradox Arc titles with everyone soon - and of course inviting more developers to work with us."
|Forgotten Waters Pirate Adventures in a Magical World! -... *||63,44 EUR||Buy|
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 24.09.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.