The retro masters from publisher Dotemu and the brawler experts from the development studio Tribute Games, in cooperation with Nickelodeon, today release the game that is at least as good as a freshly baked pizza: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge.
The title will be available for PC, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Game Pass. Featuring up to six players in co-op with all four Turtles and the playable combat debuts of ninjutsu expert Master Splinter, hockey stick-wielding hero Casey Jones and quick-witted reporter April O'Neil, fans can get it starting tomorrow for $24,99 join the fight against the Foot Clan. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is available at a XNUMX% discount on Nintendo Switch and Xbox for the next week, on PlayStation for the next two weeks and on Steam for the next three weeks.
New trailer for the L(a)unch
A zany trailer celebrates the game's launch today and shows the high-energy Turtles power in action. Take a look at the amazing Story Mode map and enjoy epic insights into the game, including two never-before-seen stages and the return of Dimension X, the haunted home of the evil Krang and the Utrom.
Fans can also get the game's incredible original soundtrack composed by Tee Lopes (Streets of Rage 4: Mr. X Nightmare, Sonic Mania) and the banger “We Ain't Came To Lose”. You can now download or stream the OST on Apple Music, Spotify and YouTube.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge takes inspiration from the classic Turtles battles of the 1980s, transporting players back to the arcade heyday with beautiful pixel graphics and combining that flair with super fresh gameplay mechanics. Battle your way through New York City in the exciting new story mode, mastering each character's unique abilities and combos that make every playthrough of the game extra special. From showdowns with notorious rivals like Bebop and Rocksteady, to returning to iconic locations like Dimension X - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is a grand celebration of classic TMNT beat-'em-ups with a modern twist of its own.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge features:
- Iconic 80's inspired retro Turtles brawler action on modern platforms.
- Local and online co-op for up to six players, featuring April O'Neil and Casey Jones' TMNT beat 'em up debut.
- Attributes, movements, and animations tailored to each character that reflect their personality and provide a unique advantage in battle.
- Beautiful pixel renderings of iconic locations like Dimension X, Coney Island and more.
- Absolutely awesome OST composed by Tee Lopes, featuring culture icons Ghostface Killah and Raekwon.
- Platform brawler gameplay expertly crafted by the teams behind Streets of Rage 4 and Panzer Paladin.
- Incredibly high replay value through the challenge of mastering all seven characters - and gameplay that makes each new run an intense experience.
Dotemu is a French video game company specializing in modern releases of popular retro games. Our mission is simple: give every gamer access to yesterday's classic video games on today's platforms, including PC, mobile, console and more. Working with the world's most popular and recognized publishers, the Dotemu team has released a number of worldwide top sellers on both PC and console, including Streets of Rage 4, Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap, Windjammers 1 and 2, several Ys series games and more.
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge - [Switch] *||39,99 EUR||Buy|
Last updated on 25.09.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API